Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Do You Crave?

This week I noticed something wonderful. And that is, since I've started on this journey in early December 2009 I've had maybe 10-12 sodas. That happens to be a significant decrease over what I used to drink. Over the previous year I was consuming at least 3-4 per week, sometimes more. Now, I didn't even include fewer sodas in any of my goals since I started. It just happened. And to me that's great news.

Wendy's fries I do get a craving for from time to time. Yesterday was the first time I had any in over a month. And when I gave myself permission to have one sausage biscuit every week I have actually had only one since then - and that's been a few weeks.

Progress is being made, for sure. However, I know that I will have to always be aware of what I am consuming lest I fall back to my old habits. That is why it is important that I accumulate in my backpack the right tools that will allow me to be successful throughout my COMPLETE journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment