Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today I Will.....

Today I Will.....

  • Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks - all low calorie and low fat
  • Keep my food journal - this helps to hold me accountable
  • Find opportunities to move more. Even small movements burn calories (ie., fold clothes while watching the Olympics tonight, 30 minutes of cleaning the garage, read while standing up, etc)
  • Find 1 new low calorie, low fat recipe to try, and hopefully be able to add it to my rotation

Our journey is one of small steps and daily reminders. Don't get frustrated. If you do, pause and reflect on how far you have already traveled. Then continue on your journey.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas!! I find that the journal is the key to my accountability. When I forget, or just plain don't write things down, I'm in trouble. You are doing all the right things. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great daily steps! It looks like you are on the right track to achieving all of your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete